Position : Associate Finance
Salary Range: $0 - $0/hr
Responsible for providing accounting services for the company and maintaining its financial records in compliance wi
Name: The Street Advisor Group
Degree: Bachelors Degree Experience
2-3 years prior accounting experience required
Advanced accounting experience helpful
Knowledge of partnership accounting helpful
Knowledge of asset management industry helpful
Requirements / Qualifications:
- Prepare and analyze all financial reports as required to comply with internal and external reporting requirements.
- Perform all daily and monthly duties related to cash balance, general ledger and monthly closing, including reconciling the company’s bank and credit card accounts on a monthly basis.
- Monitor expenses throughout the year and confer with appropriate personnel regarding discrepancies or variances.
- Prepare monthly revenue schedules and make necessary journal entries to book revenue.
- Perform all appropriate functions for the preparation, mailing and filing of the company’s checks.
- Prepare and finalize year end reports in a timely manner.
- Prepare and perform various journal entries to maintain the company’s account books.
- Establish and maintain records for fixed assets including asset tag list and depreciation schedules.
- Prepare monthly invoices and maintain accounts receivable accounts and files.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.