Position : Chief Technology Officer
Location: NJ-New Jersey
Salary Range: $0 - $0/hr
This position requires a hands-on individual to manage the firm’s systems function.
Name: The Street Advisor Group
- Build the required technical staff to support the execution of the firm’s strategic plan.
- Develop strategic plans identifying Information Technology applications and create a plan to ensure alignment of current systems, tools and processes to support business plans.
- Lead the architectural process by building out the vision of the necessary support system needed to sustain growth and profitability.
- Monitor department productivity, quality of output and cost of service in order to assess, evaluation and continually improve results.
- Perform all functions of personnel management of department employees jointly with the Director of Investment Systems.
- Oversee the maintenance and improvement of the current infrastructure in support of enhanced reliability, user service levels and security.
- Develop and manage appropriate policies and procedures to ensure the success of technology initiatives.
- Ensure that technology projects achieve success and on time delivery, accurate budgeting and overall quality as expressed by user requirements.
- Maintains knowledge of developments in the area of systems and hardware to assure that new developments are incorporated in existing and future systems of the firm.
- Ensure the appropriate backup of all computer systems in case of system failure or disaster and develops and maintains a tested technology business recovery plan in the event of a business disruption.
Requirements / Qualifications:
- MBA/MS in Information Systems or Computer Science required.
- 10+ years of progressive, relevant experience.
- Must have extensive knowledge of financial services industry, quantitative equity investment systems experience a plus.
- Experience leading, developing, implementing, and operating technology solutions in a complex systems and operational environment.
- Experience building and managing professional staff.
- A team player and effective communicator who is able to build consensus.